Updated on April 23rd
Spring Soccer Tentative Timeline & Information
- 1st – 30th: State of Oklahoma safer at home policy through April 30th.
- May 1st BASC is meeting with City of BA and other BA Sports groups to discuss path forward for Broken Arrow youth sports.
- May 1st – 15th BASC will be working with several city and soccer governmental agencies to determine whether our club can safely play games during the month of May & June.
- May 15th – Deadline for determination of whether spring soccer closed league and KICKSTART games can be played. Open league games may have a different date.
- If determination is yes, a safe and smooth transition with scheduling will be set forth and communications to the members of path forward for spring soccer games.
- If determination is no and we are unable to play the spring season due to factors out of the Clubs control, an email will be sent to the membership regarding their choices for refunding.
Refunds are not being discussed or issued until a final determination has been made on May 15th. BA Soccer is committed to determining the best outcome with safety and fairness at the forefront for all of our members. We have all endured an incredible spring season and appreciate your patience as we work through this together!
Thank you for being a member of our 46 year history as the best youth soccer organization in the State of Oklahoma!
Broken Arrow Soccer Club
Above is the most current information from BA Soccer Club concerning the COVID-19 delays to the spring soccer season.
Past updates can be found on the top left of this page.
Please refer to these resources for further information:
Center for Disease Control
World Health Organization
WHO - Advice for Coronavirus
U.S. Department of State - Country Specific Travel Information
USOPC - Coronavirus Update