*ALL PLAYERS, ALL CLUBS, ALL AFFILIATIONS WELCOME
Aimed at ages 9-17 and under the guidance of our PGK goalkeeper director Adam Kenes & his staff, keepers will learn the technical & tactical skills needed to become successful playing in the goal during game-like situations.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WHO: Designed for dedicated goalkeepers that want to improve dramatically.
WHAT: 2-day Goalkeeper Camp
WHEN: March 18th - 19th 2019 (Monday & Tuesday) ~ 1-3pm
WHERE: Indian springs Soccer Complex, 13600 South 145th East Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74011 (145th East Ave is also known as Aspen Ave)
AGES: 9-17 Years Old (Boys and Girls)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, March 18th
Some of the topics that will be covered during camp include:
- Diving: Low, Medium, High
- 3 Dimensional Angle Play/Covering Front Post/Back Post
- Parrying (Tipping Over the Bar)
- Dealing with Crosses
- Breakaway Technique & Tactics
- Penalty Kicks
- Setting the Wall
- Distribution (punting, goal kicks, throws, playing out from the back)
- Goalie Wars
Each camp lesson will finish with game like situations via small sided games in front of full size goals to maximize goalkeeper involvement the entire time.