The business office of Broken Arrow Soccer Club
is now hiring a part-time office position.
Office Coordinator Job Opening
Broken Arrow Soccer Club has a permanent part-time position available in the office.
20 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Hourly pay of $13.50. Under the direct supervision of the General Manager, this position is responsible for office support for the GM and board members.
What You Will Need:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office /Office 365
- Flexibility for assisting with special soccer events during non-business hours
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to calmly and efficiently multi-task
- Technical skills including copiers, printers, phone systems, word processing skills
A Day in the Life Typically Includes:
- Manage club birth certificate program
- Maintain club insurance
- Phone & Membership Assistance
- Assist BASC Coaches and Managers
- Registration and Seasonal Operations
- Manage College Scholarship Program
- Electronic Correspondence
- Club errands
- Website and Social Networking
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop Elements or similar software
- Customer service experience
- 3+ years office experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Soccer enthusiast
Application and resume may be sent to: P.O. Box 872, Broken Arrow, OK. 74013. Can be submitted to the BASC office, 1001 S. Main St., BA. 74012 or scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Month of June office hours are Monday 10:30am - 6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am - 3:30pm, closed Friday's in June.
(After hours, application & resume may be inserted through the mail slot in the front door of the office.)
Application and resume accepted through Friday, June 30, 2017; interviews to begin in July.