Welcome and thank you for participating. Our hope is to provide soccer players and their families with a fun and memorable weekend. The BASC Tournament Committee wishes the best of luck to all teams participating in the tournament!
To complete check-in you will need to have the 5 documents listed below available for the duration of the tournament. You do not have to submit them online or turn them in, you just need to have them available if requested. If you are asked to provide your official documents (listed below) and you cannot provide them within 10 minutes, the player/team in question will be subject to disqualification from the tournament.
At the tournament, you will need to have with you:
- Official Roster (Get instructions on where to find your official roster here)
- Jersey numbers must be added for all players (can be handwritten, no duplicate numbers)
- Secondary Players must be marked out (Secondary Players must be registered as Guest Players if they will be playing on your team.
- Any player on your official roster that will not be playing in the tournament should be marked out.
- Guest Player Documents
- Official Roster and/or Player Pass
- Tournament Guest Player Form
- OSA Registered Team: Team Coach or Manager must fill out, submit and upload the completed form before a guest player can attend the tournament.
- If your team is not registered through OSA, please refer to your State Association for guest player requirements.
- Direct registration with OSA (if required) Guest Player Rules - #5
- Player Passes
- 2020-2021 laminated player cards (U9 and older ONLY). USYSA or US Club cards are accepted. No exceptions. All teams must have 2020-2021 cards. All cards for a team must be from the same sanctioning body for insurance purposes. All cards must be US Club Cards or all must be USYS cards. All teams will need to have a carded coach.
- Medical Releases (USYS or US Club waivers are accepted.)
- Travel Documents (if required - for out of state teams only)
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Tournament Information
INDIAN SPRINGS SOCCER COMPLEX - Complex Map & Driving Directions
TOURNAMENT AWARDS - All awards ceremonies will be held by the ISSC headquarters on the East side of the complex.
FIELD MARSHAL - All BASC teams are required to provide a Field Marshal for every game your team plays during the tournament. The designated parent will not miss their child's game but will be assigned as a field marshal to watch your game and the game next to yours. The parent you designate to be field marshal will need to check-in at headquarters 20 minutes before your game where they will be assigned a walkie talkie and an orange vest. They will be monitoring for any problems or emergency situations that arise and can quickly get information to the appropriate people. Field marshal duties will be sent in another email.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES & SCORES - Preliminary schedules will be posted closer to tournament date. Emails will be sent. *Please note, even after final schedules are released, the tournament committee may need to revise schedules to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. It is the responsibility of the coach or manager to check their team’s schedule online or at tournament headquarters to insure they are aware of any last minute changes.
PENALTY BOX DISCLAIMER: BASC and City of Broken Arrow Indian Springs Soccer Complex Penalty Box Policy: U9 and above teams are not allowed to warm up in the Penalty Area before games, at halftime, or after games. This includes warming up the Goalie. The only activity in the Penalty Box will be during games. Please advise your Players, Coaches, and Managers about this Policy. Teams that do not comply immediately or violate the policy repeatedly will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include a deduction of team points, forfeiture of a game, or expulsion from the tournament.
CONCESSION - Support BASC by stopping by the concession stand and grabbing a hamburger, hotdog, bratwurst, Frito chili pie, or other delicious food and/or snacks. We also offer hot chocolate, bottle water, sports drinks, energy drinks, and carbonated beverages.
TOURNAMENT LOGO WEAR - Get your official tournament wear customized at the 918 Designs booth conveniently located between the Concession Stand and Ref Shack on the east side of the complex.
TOURNAMENT VENDOR/FOOD TRUCKS - Stop by and visit our vendors and food trucks during the tournament. They will be located on the east side of the complex near the Concession stand, Gazebo, and Headquarters.
PROHIBITTED ITEMS AND ACTIVITY
- NO pets! Except for police dogs used in law enforcement, or clearly identified service dogs!
- NO alcoholic beverages or glass containers. Any player or team official who violates this prohibition will be subject to disciplinary action and/or suspension.
- Tobacco/Vapor-use is limited to the parking areas of the complex
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION?