Rostered Recreational guest players are allowed in the following age groups:
Competitive players are not allowed to play in the recreational division.
- U6 – 1 guest player not to exceed the maximum roster limits.
- U7 & U8 – 1 guest player not to exceed the maximum roster limits.
- U9 & U10 – up to 2 guest players not to exceed the maximum roster limits.
- U11 thru U14 – up to 3 guest players not to exceed the maximum roster limits for each age group.
- U15 thru U19 – up to 3 guest players not to exceed the maximum roster limits for eachage group.
*All guest players must be age appropriate for age group and no more players than the age group allows.
*Should any questions arise, the Tournament Director will confirm player or team status.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY!
In order for guest players to be approved for play, compliance with the items below is required:
- GUEST PLAYER FORM
- OSA teams - Coach or Manager from the state of Oklahoma must fill out & submit the Oklahoma Soccer Association guest player form before a guest player can be added to your tournament roster and attend the tournament.
- Non OSA Teams - If your team is not registered through OSA, please refer to your State Association for guest player requirements.
- OFFICIAL ROSTER: Coach or Manager must have a copy of the guest player’s “Official Roster” to verify the guest player is age appropriate and currently registered with a sanctioned club at the field at all times. You can obtain an “Official Roster” from the guest player’s club registrar or club president. GotSport Rosters will not be accepted.
- MEDICAL RELEASE: Coach or Manager must have a medical release for each guest player signed by the parent/guardian at the field at all times. Click to view/download: USYS Medical Release Form.
- PLAYER PASS: (U9 & older) Coach or Manager must have a copy of the guest player’s Player Pass for Check-in and have a laminated color pass at the field for all games. (Only if the league in which they play requires Player Passes)
- OSA DIRECT REGISTRATION: If a guest player of an OSA registred team is not rostered with a club the Parent/Guardian will need to direct register the Player with Oklahoma Soccer Association as a tournament player. The team manager or coach will need to have a copy of the documents received once registration is complete with them at the field at all times. The parent/guardian must click this link: http://www.oksoccer.com/main/administration/player_direct_registration/ to start the process. Please also be aware that a copy of the player’s birth certificate will be requested and the registration process make take several days to complete. Email the birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-286-0488 for more information.
- There is a small fee (less than $20) to direct register.
- NOTE: This process may take several days and must be completed in time to upload the paperwork for Online Check-in by the Deadline. (do not wait until the week of the tournament to direct register a player, it will be too late) Proof of direct registration and player pass (U11-U19) are required to be uploaded for Online Check-in before the deadline.
GUEST PLAYER FAQ
Can a Guest Player ‘play down’ an age group?
No. A player can only guest play for a team which is age appropriate for the player. This means that a U13 player cannot play down on a U12 team. Note: A player that regularly plays up in an older age group can guest play for a team which is the same as their true age. For example a U12 player that is playing up on a U14 team during the regular season can guest play for a U12 team.
Can a Guest Player ‘Play Up’ an age group?
Yes. Guest Players can ‘Play Up’ one age group as is permitted for regular season rosters.
Can Competitive Player guest play for a Recreational Team?
No. A player who is rostered on a Competitive Team cannot play on a Recreational Team.
Please send Tournament Questions to: email@example.com