The historic flood in May and June has left the soccer complex, but it made a large impact by moving goals, washing away field lines, tangling debris in nets and fences, covering the fields with debris and ruining items inside the buildings.
Although the fields look green and look ready to play, that is not reality. Safety is at the forefront of the recovery and all fields need to be checked for debris and menacing items in the complex that could injure our players, families and friends. There are also many other tasks that need to be completed to prepare for the fall season.
With 40 soccer fields and and many common areas in the complex, we need volunteers to help get the fields ready in time to kick off the season on time.
Please join us at 8:00 AM on Saturday, July 27th for the
Indian Springs Soccer Complex Clean Up Day!
- Please start @ the 'Check-In" tent on the east side of the complex for a map of fields and tasks for each field.
Be sure & sign-in at the check-in tent for a special give-away prize drawing!
Indian Springs Soccer Complex
13600 South 145th East Avenue
Broken Arrow, OK 74011
A few things to know for Clean Up Day:
BA Soccer Club will provide:
- We will have detailed task lists for volunteers. Start @ the check-in tent upon arrival
- A water station will be available for all volunteers throughout the day, thanks to Modern Woodmen
- We will provide plastic gloves and trash bags.
- If you have leather gloves feel free to bring and use them instead.
- The concession stand will be selling $.50 hotdogs and concession drinks throughout the day.
Can you bring any of the following items?
- Wheel barrow
- Push brooms
- Leather work gloves
- Bring your soccer team
- Lots of patience
Thank you to our ISSC Clean Up Day Sponsors:
The soccer club lost many items from that need to be repaired and/or replaced during the catastrophic floods to keep our soccer club running smoothly. Some items are as small as a grease gun, and others as large as a refridgerator and HVAC unit.
Please take a minute and donate to our CrowdRise (GoFundMe) site and/or purchase a limited edition Broken Arrow Soccer Club Commemorative T-Shirt. All donations will go towards helping the club recover from the losses which we incurred due to the catastrophic flood at ISSC.
Any and all donations are helpful and appreciated!
If you have questions about Field Day, please email Kevin at email@example.com.