BASC is a member of the Sporting Club Network. Participation in SCN provides BASC unique access to the Sporting KC professional MLS soccer club.
Link to Sporting KC: http://www.sportingkc.com/
Link to SCN BASC Webpage: http://www.sportingkc.com/scn/members/brokenarrowsc (go here to purchase discounted tickets for all Sporting KC home games)
All BASC members may use the link above to purchase discounted tickets to any Sporting KC home game.
BASC members will be receiving emails from SCN in the future. If you do not want to receive emails from SCN simply click on the Opt Out link on the email and you will be unsubscribed.
Some of the benefits of network are:
- Sporting Club Patches.
- Sporting Park recognition – in-stadium recognition in the form of video, public address, and an honorary plaque displayed in the Sporting Park.
- In-stadium recognition during organized club night(s).
- Coaching Education Series: Affiliate technical staff and coaches will receive complimentary access to monthly coaches’ clinics hosted by SKC technical staff and guest instructors.
- Coaches Experience: Affiliate technical staff and coaches will have priority to participate in the week-long Coaches Experience hosted at the Swope Park Training Center, Sporting Park or SCN member fields/complexes.
- Chalk Talks: At select SKC home matches, Affiliate technical staff and coaches can participate in a pre- and post-game chalk talk with members of the SKC technical staff and special guests.
- Sporting Club mini-clinics: SCN Members will have first priority to sign-up for Sporting Club mini-clinics and camps.
- License to Coach: Affiliate coaches will have first priority to sign-up for the Sporting Club License to Coach program, the coaching licensure program administered by Sporting Club.
- Sporting Club Reception: Affiliate will receive complimentary spots at the Sporting Club banquet held annually.
- Opportunity to have a Club Night at Sporting KC stadium with group rate discounted tickets, recognition during the match and may include participation in one or more of the following: Walk of Champions, Guard of Honor, Ball Kids, Play Like the Pros, Bench Warmers, Post-Match Cross Bar Challenge, Pre/Post-Match Photo…
In turn for the benefits of the SC Network BASC provides BASC member contact information for the restricted use of the SCN to provide email communications. Here are the details:
- Sporting Club agrees that Affiliate’s member information will not be sold or distributed to any third party.
- Sporting Club agrees to abide by all laws in the use of Affiliate member information, including but not limited to laws protecting personally identifiable information, credit card information and laws obligating merchants to permit consumers to “opt-out” of online marketing.
- Necessary member information will include parent name, email address, and children’s name.
- Affiliate’s members will have the option to opt out of the SCN email list only after receipt of initial SCN email and must use provided link to do so.
- Members who opt out will no longer receive communication regarding Sporting Club Network events.
- Sporting Club will retain the contact information for those members who opt out.
For more information please visit: http://www.sportingkc.com/scn