November 13 - 15, 2015
Deadline to register is October 30th
Broken Arrow Soccer Club is proud to host this end of season tournament in our 34th year on the best fields in Oklahoma.
All games will be played at the Indian Springs Sports Complex. This tournament is open to all recreational teams U6-U19. Please click the links below for tournament information. For any additional information or questions please email Tournament Director, David Redick at email@example.com.
Tournament Registration & Information
Click here to Register (Email requests made during registration to David Redick, Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Guest Player Information (Guest players must be age appropriate for age group.)
Tournament Hotels *coming soon
- You may not register more players than the age group roster limit allows.
- Guest Players must be age appropriate age group.
- Competitive players are not allowed to guest play.
*Please note, BASC will not accept teams until at least three teams in the age group have registered. Credit card will not be charged until the team is accepted. Refunds are not provided once a team is accepted.
Schedules, Scores, & Standings
All schedules will be posted on the website, please use the on-line schedule link. A digital score board will be used at the HQ building with scrolling results and schedules during the tournament. Please check your schedule for any changes.
Tournament Hotline: (918) 258-5778
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEAM/SPECTATOR SEATING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TOURNAMENT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED:
- For U6 to U8 Competitions: The home team sidelines location will be the East or North side of the field and the visiting team will be located on theWest or South side of the field. The home team is listed first on the pairings in the qualifying rounds, and is the team on top in the brackets for the quarter/semi-final and final rounds. Each team and its spectators will remain on its designated side of the field throughout the match.
- For U9 to U19 Competitions: The teams shall be seated on the side of the field having technical area markings. Spectators shall be seated on the opposite side of the field from team (where bleachers are located - as available) and must remain behind the painted standoff line. Signs will be posted at each field. Coaches are required to remain within their respective technical areas unless invited onto the field of play by the official.
ALL HEAD COACHES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL BEHAVIOR, THAT OF THEIR TEAM’S STAFF AND PLAYERS AND THAT OF THEIR SPECTATORS. Referee abuse (by coaches, players or spectators) WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and head coaches can and will be sent off. Coaches/Players sent off will be required to sit out the next scheduled match (semi and final matches included).
Teams are not allowed to warm up in Penalty Area/Field Use per BASC and City of Broken Arrow Parks and Recreation Department policy. Teams will not be allowed to warm up or practice in the penalty areas of U-9 and above fields (fields 1-8, 13-15, and 21-34). This restriction includes goalkeeper warm up. Teams found violating this policy will be given a warning and asked to leave the penalty area. Teams that do not comply immediately or violate the policy repeatedly will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include a deduction of team points, forfeiture of a game, or expulsion from the tournament. All fields are for official games/team use only. On fields activities by others (spectators/visitors) is not permitted
Complex and Field Info
The tournament is held at the Indian Springs Sports Complex in Broken Arrow.
Address: 13600 South 145th East Ave. (Aspen Ave.), Broken Arrow, OK 74011
The complex has over 30 fields (fields 1-22 are located on the east side of Aspen Ave, fields 23-25 are directly west of Aspen Ave and fields 26-34 are located west of Aspen Ave at the west end of the complex.
Concessions and restrooms are located on both the east and west side of the complex and directly south of fields 23-25 near the softball fields.
The BASC Headquaters buidling (team and field marshal check in) is located on the east side directly east of field #1.