Scholarships for 2017 have been awarded.
Please check back in January for the 2018 scholarship application. Thank you!
BASC College Scholarships for High School Seniors
BASC annually awards three $500 undergraduate college tuition scholarships to current BASC players. The awards are open to both men and women and are paid directly to the recipient. Two are funded from the BASC general fund and one is funded by Warehouse Market.
To be considered for a scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating high school senior in 2017.
- Be a current player, coach or referee in the BASC.
- The applicant must have been registered and participated for a minimum of three (3) years (six seasons) in the BASC recreational and/or competitive leagues.
- The applicant must submit a certified copy of their high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit a copy of ACT scores.
- Applicant must enroll a minimum of 12 hours in the first college semester following the award.
Evaluation and approval will be made by the BASC Executive Board based primarily on academic achievement, soccer participation, and good citizenship. All scholarship recipients must provide proof of enrollment before funds will be disbursed. If at any time it is determined information provided on the scholarship application is inaccurate, the Executive Board reserves the right to reconsider the award.
All applications must be received in the BASC office by April 14, 2017 to be considered.