The Indian Springs Sports Complex (ISSC) is home to BASC as well as other BA sports groups. The soccer fields are located at the southern end of 145th East Ave (Aspen Ave) in Broken Arrow. The complex is maintained by BASC and the City of Broken Arrow.
Complex Maps and Directions
ISSC Complex Map 2013 ***New field numbers for Fall 2013 Season***
Broken Arrow Area Map
13600 South 145th East Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74011 (145th East Ave is also known as Aspen Ave)
TOURNAMENT HOTLINE PHONE #: (539) 777-5237 (FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES CALL 911)
The hotline will be available during tournament operating hours only. For general inquiries and questions not needing immediate assistance please email the tournament director.
The hotline is available to:
- request staff assistance at a field
- request medical for players
- report referee or game issues which need immediate resolution
- request cart service for handicapped persons
- report an incident requiring tournament staff attention
Complex Fields and Facilities
The complex has over 30 fields (Please note that ISSC fields have been renumbered for the Fall 2013 season - please review the map)
- New field maps are located at the entrance to the east and west side drives as well as on the south side of the BASC HQ building.
- Field numbers are posted on the goal nets
- Fields 1-22 are located on the east side of Aspen Ave (field location signs are posted on the gate entrances along the fence lines)
- Fields 23-25 are directly west of Aspen Ave across from the softball fields
- Fields 26-34 are located west of Aspen Ave at the west end of the complex
- Parking is available throughout the complex in marked paved areas
- Parking is also available along the gravel roads to the south of fields 21 & 22 and to the east of fields 1 & 2.
- Please DO NOT park on any grassy areas except those adjacent to the gravel roads mentioned above
Concessions and restrooms are located on both the east and west side of the complex.
The BASC Headquaters buidling (team and field marshal check-in for tournaments) is located on the east side directly east of the concession stand.
Activity on all U9/10 and older age group fields (Fields 1-8, 13-15, 21-34) is restricted to official scheduled use only with the exception of pre-game player warm ups. Player warm ups may be conducted on the field outside of the penalty areas (as designated by the field markings approximately 18 yards from the goal line). NO ACTIVITY IN THE PENATLY AREAS IS PERMITTED PRE OR POST GAME. This policy is enforced to reduce wear of the turf in the penalty areas in order to provide the best possible playing conditions for games. This restriction includes Goalie warm up and any non-player activities . Teams having players or spectators violating this policy will be afforded a single warning. A fine of $75 will be issued to teams who fail to comply. Failure to pay the fine will result in the prohibition of your team from all activities at Indian Springs Sports Complex. Repeated offenses may result in permanent prohibition from the complex. Please help us maintain the quality of our fields by reducing the wear and tear of this most heavily trafficked area of the field.
Referee abuse is not tolerated at ISSC. Verbal or physical abuse of a referee will be grounds for discipline during and after the match. Physical abuse of a referee will be reported to the police and charges will be filed. Unruley spectators may be cause fro the respective coach to be discplinded by the referee. Any dismissed coach must immediately leave fenced areas of the complex.
For the safety and health of players and spectators BASC requests that all pets and tobacco use be kept outside the fenced field areas.